Enel has put a 205MW project on hold in Colombia after long-running protests, and it is not the only company facing such unrest. We look at whether the government can improve consultation before it's too late.
Are you joining these 20 industry leaders in Denver?
Have you signed up for Financing Wind North America on 24th and 25th April in Denver, Colorado?
Have you signed up for Financing Wind North America on 24th and 25th April in Denver, Colorado? All members are eligible to attend and, if you can't be there, we'd love to host a colleague or client in your place. Make sure you're making the most of your membership...
We're proud to host this conference in association with headline sponsor FTI Consulting; sponsors APB, Apex Clean Energy, Goldwind, Holland and Hart, KeyBanc Capital Market, Mayer Brown and Onyx InSight; and supporting organisations Luminate and Vibrant Clean Energy.
We have now announced the first group of speakers, including:
- Tom Amis – Founder, APB
- Mark Goodwin – President & CEO, Apex Clean Energy
- Ray Wood – Head of Global Power & Renewables, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- David Halligan – Co-founder, Datawatt Energy
- Miguel Prado – CEO, EDP Renewables North America
- Chris LeWand – Global Clean Energy Leader, FTI Consulting
- Vikas Anand – CEO of Onshore Wind, GE Renewable Energy
- Saad Qais – CEO, Goldwind Americas
- Mit Buchanan – MD of Energy Investments, JP Morgan
- Andrew Redinger – MD & Head of Utility & Alternative Energy, KeyBanc Capital Markets
- Paul Gaynor – CEO, Longroad Energy
- David Burton – Partner, Mayer Brown
- Karen Wong – Partner, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy
- Jon Fouts – MD of Global Power and Utilities, Morgan Stanley
- Beth Waters – MD of Project Finance, MUFG Americas
- Mike Crawley – CEO, Northland Power
- Ashley Crowther – Global Vice President, Onyx InSight
- Mike Garland – CEO, Pattern Energy
- João Metelo – CEO, Principle Power
- Tom Carbone – President, TriGlobal Energy
For more information on speakers and to download the agenda, take a look at the Financing Wind website.
We're looking forward to seeing you in Denver!