These are good times for energy sector mergers and acquisitions (M&A). With coronavirus dampening deal activity in the last couple of years, 2022 promises revived interest in corporate purchases, with a focus on energy transition-related targets.
But that does not mean you can sit back and relax if you are looking for an exit. While competition for energy company targets can be fierce, it tends to be restricted to those businesses that have done a good job of demonstrating their value to potential acquirers.
If you’re a marcomms leader in an energy company planning to sell in 2022 or beyond then download our exclusive free guide now and discover:
- Why what makes your business attractive might not be what is delivering success today.
- The one thing that buyers do and that you need to do before marketing the business.
- What you need as well as solid financials to be able to attract a buyer.
- How to choose the people who will tell your story to the market.
- What kind of marketing mix you should consider forM&A.
- What to be aware of when talking to the media.