Jenny Blackford, Head of Project Finance Team (Energy) at EMEA - Siemens Financial Services in conversation with Adam Barber, Managing Director at Tamarindo Group
Panel Discussion: Offshore wind in Europe
This discussion focuses on the fast-growing offshore wind market in Europe, where we are seeing high demand from oil giants and rapid change in turbine sizes, project sizes and fees. How will this affect investment.
Key questions are likely to include:
- Which are the most exciting markets for investors in the next three years?
- What does the £6bn financial close at Dogger Bank say about the market?
- Are corporate PPAs now a central part of the European offshore wind sector?Are high ‘option fees’ now a feature of the market?
- How will investors adapt?What will the UK’s CfD auction to tell us about the maturity of floating wind?
- Will an influx of oil firms shake up European offshore in the next three years?
Speakers to include:
- Allan Baker, Global Head of Power Advisory & Project Finance at Société Générale
- Bronwyn Sutton (Moderator), Principal Offshore Wind at Clir Renewables
- Christos Kolliatsas, Director, Global Offshore Wind at UL
- Ed Northam, Head of Green Investment Group, Europe & UK at Green Investment Group