Adam Barber speaks to Mo Dua, WindESCo.
Financing Wind Inside Investment 2020
Investing in Europe: What role will wind play in Europe’s long-term decarbonisation strategy?
This session will look at the key investment trends for onshore and offshore wind in Europe, and whether the EU Green Deal will spark the level of investment needed to hit long-term climate targets.
- Which types of investors are driving the growth of wind in Europe?
- What impact do you expect the EU’s Green Deal have on wind investment?
- Are countries doing enough to set a policy framework that helps wind’s growth?
- How big a role will onshore and offshore wind play in wind’s growth in the 2020s?
- What can we do to ensure Europe remains a powerhouse of turbine manufacturing?
- Which do you see as the most exciting emerging wind markets in Europe?
- Do you expect Covid-19 to have long-term impacts on wind in Europe?
- Fergus Costello - Head of Market Intelligence - Offshore Business Development, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
- Juliet Davenport - CEO & Founder, Good Energy
- Michael Van der Heijden - Managing Director, Amsterdam Capital Partners (Moderator)
- Isaac Vaz - Director, Infrastructure Equities, Aviva Investors