Adam Barber and Jenny Scanlon introduce Day 1 of Financing Wind North America 2020.
Race to Net Zero: How best to cut emissions?
Day 2 - Lightning Talk 2
Race to Net Zero: How Best to Cut Emissions?
This session will look at the role of wind as firms and countries plan for net zero:
- Is it likely that the US will commit to net zero carbon emissions?
- Who’s going to take the lead and what role are PPAs set to play?
- How can wind cut its emissions – and it is at risk if it doesn’t?
- What technology innovations will help firms to reach these goals?
- Will carbon pricing help drive change among corporates?
Marcus Krembs, Head of Sustainability, Enel North America
Stuart Murray, Principal Head of Energy Management, AFRY Management Consulting - Moderator
Chandu Visweswariah, Founding President and CEO, Utopus Insights