Our expert panel address how Covid-19 will affect financiers, investors and developers, and impact the global adoption of renewables.
Asset Management Summit
Are your wind farms achieving peak profitability? Instinctively, you want to believe they are. But how could you evolve your asset management strategy to increase returns, and can the digital transformation of wind help you to achieve this goal?
In this webinar, we look at the current best practice in the management of operational wind farms, and where companies’ asset management strategies often fall short. We also discuss trends that will affect these strategies over the next five years, including changes in turbine technology, the sector’s digital transformation, ongoing pressure to reduce costs, emerging skills gaps, the blooming of the repowering industry, and much more. Finally, we will look at the pros and cons of servicing deals with OEMs compared with third-party managers.
This webinar will address:
- How important is good asset management for project profitability?
- What are the biggest asset management pitfalls for wind operators?
- How is the digital O&M technology changing asset management?
- What are the pros and cons of working with OEMs vs. third parties?
- How do these issues differ in onshore wind compared to offshore?
- Are we expecting too much of A.I. to cut asset management costs?
- Is the workforce equipped to deliver the high enough service levels?
- Are OEMs too protective over performance data and will this change?
- What will be the biggest trends in asset management through to 2025?
- Richard Heap, Editorial & Content Lead, Tamarindo Group
- Jérôme Imbert, Founder & CEO, Sereema
- Meghan Semiao, Director of Asset Management, Longroad Energy
- Yufan Cai, Head of Commercial Finance, London Array