Is it time to rethink the way we measure the wind?
Countdown to COP26
Demand for renewable energy among US corporations stepped up around the COP21 talks, where the Paris climate change deal was agreed, in 2015.
Will COP26 in November spur more demand and investment in renewables going forward? In this online discussion, we look at the shape of US corporate demand for renewable energy going forward, both at home and overseas.
This event will enabled us to look at questions including:
- Will COP26 replicate the success of COP21 and spark further demand for corporate PPAs?
- What are the exciting new trends and structures we’re seeing in PPAs in the US?
- How are changes in energy markets shaping demand for corporate PPA deals?
- How is the regulatory framework changing to support the expansion of PPAs?
- Rochelle Rabeler, Partner - Holland & Hart LLP
- Anne Foster, Director Investment Management, Global Head of ESG - Renewables, Storage, Digital Energy - Quinbrook Infrastructure Partners
- Patrick Taylor, Principal Program Manager - Microsoft
- Kelly Snyder, Senior Director Origination - US & Canada - EDP Renewables