How are US firms going to step up their green power demands?
Investing in energy storage
In the first half of 2020 we have seen a host of 1GW+ commitments to energy storage projects from major companies in North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe. This has shown that storage will play a big role in supporting a global energy transition and supporting increasing amounts of renewables on electricity grids. In this webinar, we will explore the opportunities and risks involved with the wave of likely investment into this emerging asset class.
This webinar will address:
- Where are the opportunities and risks for investors and developers in this emerging asset class?
- What needs to happen in order to facilitate greater investment support for projects in the next 12-24 months?
- What geographies and applications will likely see the greatest activity in the short term?
- What are likely to be the biggest storage technology trends over the next five years and how will that affect investor interest in the sector?
- Nate Hudson, Senior Vice President at Lockton Power at Lockton Companies
- Mike Bonafide, VP Power & Project Finance at CIT Group
- Balki Iyer, Chief Commercial Officer at Eos Energy Storage
- Susan Nickey, Managing Director, Hannon Armstrong
- Tim Rebhorn, Managing Partner at EnCap Investments